Please use your
ASAE login to
complete the application
THE FELLOWS PROGRAM
The ASAE Fellows program is an honorary recognition bestowed upon less than 1% of ASAE’s membership. It is a call to continued service… as authors, mentors, conference facilitators, and leaders.
Successful candidates will be accomplished professionals selected based on their demonstrated ability to contribute to the achievement of the goals and to:
- Be a recognized leader in the association community
- Demonstrate leadership commitment and involvement with ASAE and the nonprofit community. Examples include but are not limited to service on an ASAE volunteer group, and/or having obtained the CAE or other relevant credentials.
- Honor a commitment to be engaged, authentic & supportive of the association and the Fellows community.
- Be a visionary and strategic thinker. Demonstrate the ability to establish new and innovative programs within their sphere of influence. Examples include but are not limited to incorporating strategy, leadership, future focus, risk taking, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The goals of the Fellows are:
- To represent a diverse community of thought leaders that creates and expands on both knowledge and insight into the strategic issues of the profession and industry.
- To identify and develop future leadership.
- To take an active role in ASAE in the identification of future trends and issues as well as areas such as mentoring Diversity Executive Leadership Program (DELP) scholars and Future Leaders Conference participants.
- To continue to serve through their active leadership and support of ASAE and Fellows activities and programs.