Please use your
ASAE login to
complete the application
ASAE Fellows Program
The ASAE Fellows program is an honorary recognition bestowed upon less than 1% of ASAE’s membership. It is also a call to continued service… as authors, mentors, conference facilitators, and leaders within the association community.
Successful candidates will be accomplished professionals selected based on their demonstrated ability of the following:
- Be a recognized leader in the association community.
- Be a seasoned professional, having reached a level of responsibility that encompasses strategic thinking, successful implementation and executive level responsibility; and/or being an expert in your field leading teams or clients to successful outcomes benefiting the association community.
- Be a visionary and strategic thinker. Demonstrate the ability to establish new and innovative programs within your sphere of influence. Examples include but are not limited to incorporating strategy, leadership, future focus, risk taking, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Demonstrate a deep leadership commitment and a steadfast involvement with ASAE and the nonprofit community. Examples include but are not limited to service on ASAE volunteer groups and opportunities, and/or having obtained the CAE or other relevant credentials.
- Honor a strong commitment to be engaged, authentic & supportive of the association and the Fellows community going forward.
If you are selected to be an ASAE Class of 2018 Fellow, you are committing:
- To represent a diverse community of thought leaders that creates and expands on both knowledge and insight into the strategic issues of the profession, community and industry.
- To identify and develop future leadership, acting as mentors, resources and teachers.
- To take an active role in ASAE in the identification of future trends and issues as well as areas such as mentoring Diversity Executive Leadership Program (DELP) scholars and Future Leaders Conference participants.
- To continue to serve through active leadership and support of ASAE and Fellows activities and programs.
- To attend the 2018 ASAE Fellows Retreat from June 21-24, 2018 at the Salamander Resort & Spa in Middleburg, VA, where you will be inducted as an ASAE Fellow.
- To attend the 2018 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition from August 18-21, 2018 in Chicago, IL, where you will be recognized on a n.ational stage for this accomplishment